Friday 30 November 2018

Waka adventures

Dear _____,
I'm sending this letter to you from New Zealand!!! That's right we named the country New Zealand. My travels with two other people was the scariest but most exciting I've ever done. I ran out of food and had a panic attack but I caught some fish and ate it. I'm standing on the shores of New Zealand ( NZ ) and wishing I had more company. Can you please round up the Maori people and send them all over here this instant. I am here with two other fearless warriors. We arrived at a beach and we're deciding we want to call it Waitangi. We traveled on a waka and it took about five days.
I hope you guys come over and start to develop a New Zealand with us.
Sincerely Bella.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.