Thursday 18 October 2018

The Ladder of Death







The Ladder of Death
I was there standing frozen. The ladder of death was staring back at me. I could hear one of my classmates ( his names Carlos ) screaming like a little girl. I put my hand on the ledge. CREAK!!! This looks fun but I don't want to fall back but anyway I step onto the ladder.

As I step on the ladder I hear a thud. I look back and see that Harlem ( another one of my classmates ) was sprawled out on the ground. I’m thinking to go back and help him but there were already 16 students huddling around him. As I went up some more I saw someone slip and fall into the pit of doom. Ai ai ai I thought and then I realized it was my friend. I zoomed up the ladder and watched her fall. I felt like I was in one of those movies where they both put their hand out to reach each other. “Eh I got other friends,” I said soon after that. Well I gotta continue my tramp to school I thought and then I started to walk again.

I wonder if my whole class will make it alive?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.