Wednesday 5 December 2018

What it would be like to have eight siblings...

I wouldn't really like having eight siblings because we would always fight over things and we wouldn't get many presents. It would also be pretty great because I would always have company and would always have someone to help me do work. But then again if we ordered takeaway and only had enough money to buy one scoop of fish and chips you would probably only have four chips 'cause of you're big family. And also if your Mum and Dad say "What theme park do you want to go to" then you say Movie world but then all your siblings say Dreamworld then you have to go to Dreamworld. Also for one last fact is......... THE REMOTE!!!!! You would have to fight for your life and hurt other people. Then when you finally get the remote your Mum or Dad will say "No T.V." I mark my case. That is why I would hate having eight siblings.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Bella

    It's Allie from the SLJ! Great to see that you have been practising for the SLJ.
    You have some really good arguments for not having lots of siblings. It would really be a crazy time at meal times. And you might be hungry if you only get 4 chips for dinner.
    On the good side you would always have someone to play with no matter what you were playing.
    Looking forward to reading your post over the summer for the SLJ.

    Keep up the good work Bella and Merry Christmas!!

    Cheers

    Allie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Allie, I would probably be pretty hungry if I only had 4 chips for dinner. I'm also looking forward to participating in the SLJ.
    From Bella

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.