Thursday 26 August 2021

Brain Benders

 

Today for an extra activity we could choose to do a word puzzle game. I decided to do it because I like things like this. Some of the questions were super easy and some made me think for a while. The easiest one was probably 1 in a million. The hardest one that made me think was the last one. It was pretty confusing and basic so I got Dad to help me with that. There was another hard one and that was the I see you understand one. It didn't make much sense but I got it after a little while. I really enjoyed doing this because I like doing this sort of thing. I didn't dislike anything and nothing challenged me to hard.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Bella,
    I love doing these kind of puzzles too. I also don't know about the last one either...and still don't!
    Mrs G

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Bella i'm Zoe from Otaki College I really like your font you used Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bella,
    This look like a fun thing to do. I must admit a couple made me think a bit, but it certainly looks like fun. Do you think you could make some for people to figure out?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bella,Marshall Here from Glenbrae School. I really like the effort you put in to find out all these words. I read it without looking at yours and i kinda got it. if i was stuck then i would look at yours to help me.

    Great work!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.