Friday 29 May 2020

What I would spend my money on if I won the lotto!!

This week for Literacy medals we had to do a blog contract so basically just anything on this slide show thing. I chose to do If I won the lotto what would I do with the money so I hope you love it. Oh and also I liked the writing bit I was challenged by the writing bit and I could be better by writing more.


This is my verrryyyyyy important opinion about the lotto!! If I won the lotto I would be so so so sooooo happy because I have no money and I'm dying. Jk but I still don't have money. I would firstly spend the money on my Mum and Dad's bills because I'm definitely the favorite child and no one else would do that. Then I would go to the warehouse and get lots of stuff from there and then I would go to Countdown and get a lot of food there, stuff like Whipped cream, beef jerky, watermelon, lollies, chocolate, and heaappppssssss more. After that I would probably remember to put money in my savings for college and then my siblings would start crying cause I wouldn't share so I would give them 100 dollars each and that's it. Then I would go buy stuff from the surf shop like shoes, surfboards, skateboards and stuff. And then I'd go home and sleep. And then in the morning, I'd give my Mum and Dad half the money and me the other half because I would feel like a spoiled brat. The end thank you for reading the amazing Bella The Best's blog post. Peace out *Drop the mic*

1 comment:

  1. Hi bella I loved your story but you could had not add a bunch of letters in some words but keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.