Friday 16 October 2020

Ohau Fire News Report

 

This week Clara and I got to make a breaking news report about the recent Ohau fire. We had a lot of fun making it and definitely would do it again. I really enjoyed it when we had the coffee cups but then we had to give them back to Miss Farr because she had to put them in the dishwasher. I didn't like it when Clara messed up because it happened a lot!! To be BTB (Better Than Before) I could have added more information but I'm not restarting now cause that took ages.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Bella its Kryzma from Ahipara school, I really like your Ohau Fire News Report its really cool. But next maybe be louder, Good Job

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bella im Azaria from Edmund Hillary School. i enjoyed listing to this ohau fire news but next time speak a bit louder. keep uo the great work

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.