Thursday 4 June 2020

Water Cycle Animation


This week our class has been learning about water cycles. In our desk groups we had to choose how we present it and we chose an animation. In my desk group is Emma (Who wasn't here the whole week so she didn't do it), Lucy, and Meka. It was really fun and I especially enjoyed using the app called remove where it removes your backgrounds. I found it hard to do the lying down bit at the end cause it was really complicated. I could have been better by adding Emma in even though she wasn't here. I hope you like it.

3 comments:

  1. I like the slide but the slide takes for ever to get threw

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool slide about the rain but it has 332 slides it was so long to get threw maybe you cloud do less slides next time

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey it is Asha from Paroa school i really like this slide but it takes so long to go through it so maybe next time you could make a bit less slides

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.