Friday 22 March 2019

Waka art

WALT find symbols that represent our family's history. My first symbol is the thistle which represents that I have some Scottish in me. My next symbol is waves because me and my family surf. My next three symbols are a rugby ball a surfboard and a no plastic bag sign. The rugby ball is because I play rugby and I also surf and I care about the environment a lot. The next symbol is an English symbol to show I have English in me. The next to symbols is the fish hook and a Maori symbol that means family and these both show that I have Maori in me and I love my family. I found it really challenging finding out the information about my family. I enjoyed finding out about my family history even though it was challenging. I think I could be BTB (better than before) by adding more symbols

3 comments:

  1. Hi Bella, I really like what you have made I can tell you have put a lot of effort and thought into it because it looks really cool. It reminds me of the time when I did something like this. Next time you could try and put some more colours on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bella I Olivia from Belfast school I really like how you have put some color into it.
    I like how you have done lots of different little pieces of waves and other art.
    Maybe next time fill in the white spaces but other than that it is great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bella its Ashlee from Belfast school I really like how you have put some bright colors in.
    I like how you have put detail into it it reminds me of when I was drawing.
    next time I would recommend more pictures

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.