Tuesday 21 April 2020

My 2019 Reflection

This is my 2019 reflection. It was so fun making this and it brought back lots of cool memories. I really enjoyed looking at the finished product because I am really proud of it and it is just so cool to look back at last year. I found it challenging when our wifi went really bad and it was taking a long time to load. Next time to be BTB (Better Than Before) I would add a bit more colour and make it a bit less messy and a bit neater. Stay safe and well.
Bye

6 comments:

  1. Love it Bella. I like how you have added pictures of all your family. I agree it is a great way to bring back lots of cool memories. What do you think you have learnt from this past year?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Miss Farr. I've learnt a lot of things... even things like fishing and netting and driving the boat and surfing and lots of outdoor things!

      Delete
  2. Hi Bella, What lovely photos you chose. I agree things can take time when wifi plays up, go on you for keeping going. What was your favourite thing from 2019? Sharron

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sharron, Thanks for the comment. My favourite thing was probably travelling Up North to Kaitai and spending time with my family and friends. Do you travel anywhere frequently?
      Thx
      Bella

      Delete
  3. Hi Bella your 2019 refection was really good and it made me so happy because my school went kayaking and I felt so happy of those moments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cool looking family you have! 😉

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.