Thursday 4 June 2020

My Outdoor Adventures Poem

This morning for poetry we made a poem based on my other poem a little bit down. We chose 10 sentences that we liked and wrote it down. Then we described how we felt when we were doing that and then we put it into smaller words and now its a poem. It makes no sense at some bits but yea. I enjoyed describing it and I found it hard to put the words into smaller more descriptive words. I could have been BTB (Better Than Before) by changing the descriptive bits but anyway hope you like it. Oh and also we had to add I am in front of everything so yea that makes it make no sense k byyeeeee.

I am my family having fun, It's great to see them happy.
I am "It's not my fault I'm so beautiful", Shows my unhumbleness.
I am playing king of the mountain, So fun yet so scary.
I am swimming in the harbor, Nice, refreshing water.
I am Great Grandad is really nice, I want to spend lots of time with him.
I am driving on the beach. It's nice to take the wheel.
I am fishing off the wharf, I love the feel of bites on my rod.
I am diving for Kina and being brave, It's so pretty underwater.
I am playing with my friends, They are nice and cool.
I am biking everywhere. I like the wind blowing my hair.

4 comments:

  1. hey Bella Its your favourite brother. I like your poem allot and my favourite part was: I am driving on the beach Its nice to take the wheel.
    and bye cool friends does that mean me!! well i hope bye 😎😎😎😎😎😎😎

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tane its your amazing sister, Thanks for the comment its really nice. The friends are Waimirirangi, Taylor, Katie, Kai, Wairou, Saidee and those people but sure your a friend (Only a little though). Byeee

      Delete
  2. hi Bella i like your poem and i like the part when you said your diving for kina i go diving as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey Bella it's your fave sis yet your only sister anyway i love your poem its mind blowing but next time maybe you could make it ryeme a bit more

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.