Thursday 12 September 2019

Garden Boxes with our Teina


Lately, we have been building garden boxes. We finished about 2 weeks ago and have been filling them with soil and fruits and veggies. The top photo is me, my friend and our buddies working on the garden boxes. The bottom photo is my garden box done!!! We had to use lots of different tools and it took quite a while. I really enjoyed hammering all the nails in and having fun. I also found it challenging to hammer the nails in as the wood was really hard!!
This is our finished garden box!! I'm the girl in the back and I felt very proud.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Bella! It's Miro here! I love your blog post. Who were you working with? Was it hard to hammer in the nails? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi bella its Tylah, your box was really good. How long did it take you to make it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.