Thursday 26 September 2019

My candy tower

WALT to make a really tall candy tower.
On Thursday, The last week of school, Me, the one in the back, and my friend made a candy tower. We had to try to use science to keep it up and it only just stayed up. We used raw spaghetti and poked the lollies through the spaghetti. It was annoying because the spaghetti kept snapping.  We used lollies and toothpicks to help keep it up by putting the toothpick in the lollies and the other side of the toothpick to keep the marshmallows up. I found it challenging to keep the tower up. I enjoyed eating it at the end. Next time to be BTB (Better Than Before) Lucy and I will not use spaghetti to keep it up... we'll use skewers.

2 comments:

  1. Hi it is me Jason
    That look really cool and really yumming looking.

    From me Jason

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bella that looks really yum, I wish I could eat it and yes maybe next time use skewers not spaghetti sticks.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.