Thursday 18 June 2020

Book review on Funny Kid- Prank war.

My book that I'm reading is called Funny Kid-Prank war. It's really funny and hooked me in straight away. Basically, it's about a kid called Max who thinks he's famous around town and call's himself the funny kid. A new girl, Pip, moves to town with her twin brother, Tyson, and Max gets a crush on Pip. They all go to camp and Max and Tyson start a prank war while Pip and Abby, Max's enemy, get distracted by a made-up animal called a Gunker Dragon. At the end of camp after all the pranks, Pip's suitcase goes missing in the forest so Pip, Abby, Max, Tyson and Hugo, Max's best friend, go looking in the spooky forest. If you want to see how it ends go look at it. I recommend it for people ages 7 and up. I give the book 5 stars because I can't think of anything it needs to improve and I really like it.

4 comments:

  1. Kia ora Bella,
    What a great book review ...fives stars is a great rating!!
    You have clearly reread your word and published it to a high standard!! Well done! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mum,
      Its your amazing daughter, Bella. Thanks for the comment its really nice and thoughtful. I really liked this book and it was fun to read. Would you ever read it??
      Love you Mum.
      Byeee.

      Delete
  2. Hi Bella I really like or writing it is really good there is no ff AKA feed ford.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 5 Top Prank Star Pakistan

    Hello the list of the 5 Top Pakistani prank star with their YouTube subscription and growth numbers. This is a comprehensive list showcasing 5 best prank star from Pakistani origin in individual or group capacities.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.